Friday, December 21, 2012

Year End Wrapup 2012

As the year draws to it's close, I like to reflect on all the wonderful faces I have had the pleasure of painting this year. Thank you to my clients for giving me the joy of painting your children. Their smiles are what keep me doing what I do so well. Thank you to those of you who have referred me to family, friends or coworkers. Your word of mouth is my best advertisement, and I appreciate it more than you know. Thank you to all the local businesses who have worked with me, networked with me, and created business relationships with me. It's an honor to work with you. And thank you to my face painting community around the world, who has inspired me, helped me, enlightened me, and taught me a thing or three. I wish you all the happiest of times this holiday season! I look forward to another year of painting smiles, one face at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment