Saturday, January 11, 2014

Paint, Glitter and A Colorful New Year

Hello again from The Face Paint Lady!

I am hoping everyone had a spook-tastic halloween, a wonderful holiday season, and is enjoying the beginning of a new year!

Now that the chaos of the season has died down, I am looking forward to painting many smiling faces in 2014. There is a lot of fun to be had this year. I am already signed up several public events for the spring and summer, so keep checking back or follow me on facebook as the dates will be announced shortly.

I am introducing some wonderful new products and services this year.

Starting in March, I will be using cutting edge NEW face paint products that are 100% vegan, lanolin free, paraben free, and made right here in the USA, so you can feel even BETTER about what is going on your child's face.

For the hot summer parties and pool parties, we will be offering waterproof, sweatproof airbrush faces that stay all day, even in the pool! These makeups last for 12 hours but still remove easily with soap and water.

In a brief reflection of 2013... I  had my heart touched by so many wonderful children and amazing parents. I am so very thankful for you, your children, your patronage, your support. Thank you for allowing me in your home, thank you for allowing me to to share the special joy of face art with your children and family, thank you for your referrals, your recommendations, and for helping my dream job thrive. Thank you friends and fans.... thank you for YOU.








No comments:

Post a Comment